Re: Mobil 1 with SuperSyn

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mobil 1 with SuperSyn
From: dkyeung@juno.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 12:31:34 GMT
I've been using M1 in my autoxer for 12 years now. the wife's daily driver also
get M1 and both our bikes get M1. Only my beater Toy truck gets dino oil due to
it's inability to hold stuff inside well. M1 is relatively cheap insofar as
synths go and while I'll believe it's not as good as Amsoil, Redline or RP, I
don't run my engines so hard as to exceed the capabilities of M1. Autox is not
that hard on engines. Despite the change in formulation, I'll continue to use
M1 unless someone comes up with empirical evidence it's bad for the babbitt.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region
(damn! what happened to spring? it's already 90+ down here)