Snake River (Boise) Divisional Not gonna happen

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Snake River (Boise) Divisional Not gonna happen
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 19:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
Try as we might, we have not been able to secure a
site suitable for Our Divisional that was scheduled
for June 1-2 at this time. We have tried to find a
location within 250 miles of Boise and basically have
just small lots for now until we can get back on the
Air Base either at Mountain Home or Pocatello. The
locations have told us maybe August so it is with much
regret that we must cancel our part of the NorPac
Divisional Series until we can secure a site.

I Apologize for the short notice but we have been
trying to get a site large enough up until today and
have just run out of time.

Don Miller
Regional Executive
Snake River Region