Lime Rock Time Trials

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Lime Rock Time Trials
From: larryb <larryb@cartct.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 13:15:01 -0400
For any of you autocrossers who have not tried a time trail, here is your
chance.  The Connecticut Autocross & Rally Team is holding it's second time
trial at Lime Rock Park on June 27th.  This is an open event with a limited
number of entrants allowed.  We have a few more openings.  This is a full
day of track time with two timed solo laps.  C.A.R.T. is well known as
running an excellent, safe and enjoyable event.  for more information,
contact me or log into the website at www.cartct.com. We also are accepting
entries for our two events at Pocono Raceway in PA.

Larry Boardman
98 Z-28 ESP