Re: Tire warmup area.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire warmup area.
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 03:45:24 -0700 (PDT)
 I couldn't agree with you more Phil.  Even if "tire warming" it was legal, I
sure don't think it's appropriate for autocross.  I've explained the "why" in
the past and don't want to bore everyone with that tyrade again.

  Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net> wrote: Lousy idea. Don't change the sport of
autocrossing. Drivelines take enough
of a beating as it is.

Pro Solo is a different sport. The launch aspect borrowed from drags is
compatible with the burnout idea.

pethier@isd.net http://www.mnautox.com/ http://www.vtr2002.org