RE: Weather at the National Tour

To: "'Jeff Lundgren'" <lundgrenj@groupbuycenter.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weather at the National Tour
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:28:12 -0600
<<
I assume this is why the GS out ran most SS cars?

Actually no.

A little background: Kurt Warner is the Quarterback of the NFL's St.
Louis Rams. Were he actually human he would be an amazing player.
However he is not.

In his humanoid form however he can throw passes that seemingly change
direction mid-flight or at the very least have some type of homing
device to find the receiver's hands. Both he and the tennis player we
call Anna Kornikova are from the planet Gorgon. (They take a humanoid
form when we can see them.)

The Gorgon Star Crusiers hover over the facilities in which these two
play to measure human reaction and emotion while the plan for the Big
Invasion is being developed.

Now the Gorgon's have turned their interest to Solo as they've recently
seen a Marketing Proposal from Steve Johnson that was so compelling they
felt they had to monitor our sport more closely.

The GS cars were faster as the crew opperating the Time/Space
Manipulation Beam found the GS cars to be more visually pleasing.

(must have forgotten my meds today.)