Lexus wheels & tires for sale inIndiana

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Lexus wheels & tires for sale inIndiana
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:46:36 -0500
>From the Porsche list, Yeah, I know, but who knows, someone may
need them.

Please, please, contact Oliver directly (email at the end).

Matt Murray

Sorry, I'm turning into the "Sanford and Sons" of wheels and
tires thanks
to trading PC repair favors for car parts.

I got a set of 16" OEM wheels off a '92 SC400 Coupe, average
shape (no
scratches, but street used for 100k) with NEW Blizzak MZ-02 tires
mounted
last fall (bought and mounted at Tire Rack facility in South
Bend).

They're in my "south storage facility" in Highland, Indiana.  ;-)
(That's
tongue in cheek for those of you that don't know me - I live in a
studio!)

Looking for $500, preferably local.

TIA   oliver@pinkpank.com