Re:re: Adobe copy and search

To: marka@telerama.com
Subject: Re:re: Adobe copy and search
From: dkyeung@juno.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:34:11 GMT
I've always been able to copy text out of Adobe. You just have to change to the
text selector. Adobe also has a search feature but it won't work well if each
section or page is a separate file. Obviously, I've not looked at how the
rulebook is laid out on the disk.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region
---------- "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
 writes:

Sure, it'd be cool if I could search and copy text out of it, but the
solution to that is to find a way to do it, NOT stop giving out the
cd's...

Anyone know if the CD is available for an extra charge?

Mark