Comparisons are Odious

To: JDMurphy47@aol.com
Subject: Comparisons are Odious
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:32:21 -0500
Jim Murphy writes, in an otherwise fairly intelligent discussion of sound
limits:

"my first name is "JIM" - NOT "JD"!!!!  The only person I know of
called JD is JD Kemp and I am afraid that he would be highly insulted if I
was somehow to be compared to him!!  :)  :)   ----- Remember, JD, I put
smiley's here - - - - uh,oh - - - I better put my flame suit on quick!"

Personally, Jim, I think I'm a LOT cuter than you are, and I believe I have
more hair, although you'd be justified in demanding a recount in either
department. As long as nobody confuses my lovely "Lucretia" for one of
those chain saw powered thangs, I won't get too upset!

OK, y'all can resume discussing sound limits now...

Peace, Love and Pushrods-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB