Re: electric Impact gun info needed

To: "Ted Drcar" <tdrcar@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: electric Impact gun info needed
From: Mark Hirt <Mark.Hirt@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 08:27:38 -0600
Ted,
        Another name would be Liar. Makita does not make a cordless Impact
that puts out 800 FOOT POUNDS of torque. Their strongest unit (the
BTW200SH) can do 1,774 in/lbs (147 ft/lbs)

http://www.makita.com/Cordless_Tree_View.asp

in the "close to" $200 range the only acceptable model (6911HDWA) puts
out about 86 ft/lbs.

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 02:23:47 -0800, Ted Drcar wrote:
>I was at Home Depot last month and was shown a new Makita electric impact
>wrench by one of the staff/salesmanagers/teammembers/employees/departmental
>engineers or whatever feel-good term they are calling the help these days.
>This compact unit is battery operated and delivers up to 800 lb/ft.  Its
>cost was in the low $200's.  It is a brand new product, or so I was told.
>You might check that out, and if you get one, let us know how it works.

 Mark Hirt

 Mark.Hirt@attbi.com
 http://home.attbi.com/~nxracer/

 Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.