Author, author, author

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Author, author, author
From: REPilfold@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:13:58 EST
I have just received a copy of Rocky Entriken's book " Solo Stats". The book
is a record of the SCCA Solo II Championships. A wonderful archive covering
the 28 years of "Solo II" history. Everyone who ever ran, the champions,
everything, it's all there. You owe it to yourself to own a copy, if for no
other reason than to become the "knowledgeable expert" at your next Autox
meet :-)

Sorry for the spam. At least, I didn't have a set of ??"x6" wheels for sale
:-)

Talk to Rocky about your proposed purchase on "rocky@tri.net".

Richard Pilfold
To win is nice, to race is enough.