FP mailing list

To: autox@autox.team.net
From: James Rogerson <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:13:37 -0600
Like Tom and Eric, I'd participate in the FP only list.  I'm the
administrator of the yahoo e-group for prepared, but it's quite most of the
time, mostly just questions about new builds or major
modifications.  Occasionally, Jim M. will step in and ask us a generally
technical question concerning potential issues with rules change requests
and we froth things up for awhile.  Regardless, I'd do the deed with my FP
friends.

And Tom we missed you this weekend.  We ran the 2nd 2001 Houston Divisional
Saturday course again.  You remember you spanked me HARD.  I think I might
have been closer Sunday but now we'll never know.  8^)  Car is working much
better since I removed the rear sway bar, hooks up great.

James Rogerson
  [FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"When law and morality contradict one another, the citizen has the cruel
alternative of either losing his sense of morality or losing his respect
for the law."  - Federic Bastiat