Re: Course design safety - formerly Re: autox insurance

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Course design safety - formerly Re: autox insurance
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:38:36 -0600
I saw Chris' incident, and seem to recall it didn't look as if he was
showing off. He may have been distracted by his concern about his
co-driver's welfare and perhaps curiosity about her reaction.

I enjoyed the fact that, not only did she drive another run, she seemed
to be even more enthusiastic about attacking the course.  ;^)

It was a surprising incident, as the barrels did seem well off course.
I'm just glad they didn't make it to the curb, another 10 feet or so,
I'd guess.