Re: Jr. Cart rules

To: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>, "team.net"
Subject: Re: Jr. Cart rules
From: "Rick" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 02:32:13 -0500
Wka Jr Classes run on Methanol which produces about 20% more HP. add to that
the allowed  blueprinting and the restrictor motors can produce as much
as7hp. The WKA briggs animal also uses methanol and produces about 8 hp
without major blueprint work.
The spec junior for solo is commonly known as "gas class" which is a local
option(non sanctioned ) at many tracks. The Raptor engine is the best choice
for spec junior. The carb flows better than the off the shelf IC engines.
and has other performance features
http://www.briggsracing.com/racing_engines/raptor3.html

rick