Note on archives

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Note on archives
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:15:09 -0700 (MST)
The list archives I mentioned in the forwarded message are not complete,
in case you are wondering.  There's only the last year or two.  One project
I'd like to make some progress on this winter is digging up, sorting and
shuffling and generally fussing about with the complete, uh, 12 or 13 year
history of this list, as well as the the many other lists that followed.

The October funding request did bear some fruit, though for various reasons
it was a slim harvest.  A long time autocrosser, racer and Triumph driver
recently provided me with some "new" hardware, basically a nice little
Pentium based server box with a few dozen gigs of disk but no CPUs.  So
when I get around to scrounging up a pair (well, in truth one would get me
started) of the proper vintage Pentium processors in the correct package,
I plan to get this box servicing the web based archives.  We shall see.

mjb.