Re: Promotion Efforts(was Solo on TV)

To: PROTURNER@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Promotion Efforts(was Solo on TV)
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:57:04 -0500
Just to add some additional laughs, I took a close look at the :30 spot. The
shot of the Pro Solo cars starting (the only exposure of Solo 2 or Pro Solo in
the spot) was exactly one second and 26 frames (30 frames a second). Not even a
full two seconds. And what percentage of the membership are we? I thought we
(Solo 2) were the best recruitment tool of the club. Not in the spot that airs.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.