RE: Slamming On GRM...

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: RE: Slamming On GRM...
From: "J. Brett Howell" <jbrett@pebblemotorsports.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:53:49 -0500
John Lieberman wrote:
"As a broadcast journalist, myself, I have the greatest amount of respect
for Tim and Marjorie and their crew...."

Though my mind is still clouded with traces of hops and bong resin from my
college days, I firmly believe that any publication capable of accurately
leveraging a word like "iconoclast" within the context of a topic as mundane
as autocrossing is definitely worth reading. :-)

Show of hands...how many of you did not have to look up that word to know
what it meant (and be honest)? I am guessing that Phil Ethier is one.

J. Brett Howell
www.PebbleMotorSports.com