Re: GRM's coverage of the Solo II Nats.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GRM's coverage of the Solo II Nats.
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:57:21 -0500
Just to help the previous spamming, you could also source the Nationals and
Pro Solo from the Internet via www.Peavey.com who also fed the Valvoline
Runoffs . to us masses, and who sell a very fine line of Sound Reinforcement
and Musical Instruments.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.