Re: Cajun Christmas

To: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Subject: Re: Cajun Christmas
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:09:38 -0600
I think I know the one you're asking for, Larry.  But I doubt very
seriously that I have it any more.  I lost a lot of files when I built
this new computer (don't ask - it's a lonnnnng story!!!)

I'm doing great, JD!  Wish I could say the same about the Mini.  I blew
the diff out of it at our last event of the year.  Ordered a new heavy
duty cross-pin diff from Mini Sport in England.  UPS tried to deliver
while I was at work today.  Damn, they're quick!  I haven't even grubbed
out the old lump.  The car's up on jackstands and I've removed some of
the ancillaries, but that's as far as I've gotten.   Guess I'd better
kick this project up a notch if I'm going to get it repaired before the
weather turns any colder.

I'll keep checking for that file, Larry.  Quite often, I get it again at
this time of year.  If I find it or it shows up in my email, I'll be
sure to share it.

John