S2000, MR-Spyder, Protege Koni Update

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: S2000, MR-Spyder, Protege Koni Update
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 18:17:20 -0500
Just got off the phone with Koni.

S2000 rear shocks are in transit from Holland.  They are due in around the
20th of the month.  There are only 100 shocks coming in this first
shipment, and I expect them to be pretty popular.   Price will be $152.60 a
shock.  We can take orders for the rears at any time, they will be placed
on a back-order, and be shipped as soon as Koni un-packs them.

Front's are not yet shipped.  Looking like Feb. or so for those.

MR-Spyder's are still in the works.  Looking like February-ish for those at
this time.

Protege's (not MP3) are still waiting to be test fitted.  Will keep posted
on further details.

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
www.stranoparts.com