Re: [racing] Re: Final Speedvision show from GWNS Studios

To: "James S, Bricken" <j911brick@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [racing] Re: Final Speedvision show from GWNS Studios
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:18:19 -0500
It might have been a very old spot. Speed has been scheduling some strange
stuff. About a month ago I aired one for the 1997 Trans-Am season, other
spots have been promoing shows that do not air any more, Raceweek and This
Week In NASCAR.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Please reply to the home domain mattm@optonline.net as I will no longer be
at the mdmurray@gwns.com domain after Today, 11/29 (downsizing). Please,
update your address book(s)

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.