Re: Winning without ABS

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winning without ABS
From: Jeff@Winchell.Com
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 08:48:59 -0800
Thanks, but I'm looking for cars that removed/disabled their ABS

(and I'm mainly focused on the ones who removed it - if they only
disabled it and didn't remove it for weight savings, then I'm assuming
the ABS was really lame and offered no help for a driver with the
skills to succeed at nationals).

On 22 Nov 2001, at 8:42, Dan Bettis wrote:

> Well there are all the mod, and prepared cars probably.  Most of the old SP
> cars never had it.  I would bet, most BS Miatas do not have it.  The ACR
> Neons did not have it.  So I say there are not many car with ABS already
> running and winning.
>
> Dan Bettis
> danbettis@zrracing.com
> http://www.predatormotorsport.com