FS 1999 Camaro Z-28

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FS 1999 Camaro Z-28
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:00:59 -0600
I have found a new toy, but won't buy it unless I can get rid of my current
baby. Email me for more information.

Chris Hammond
www.solo2.org

1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28.  6-speed 37,150 Miles

White Exterior, White Interior, Sport Appearance Package, these three add up
to an ultra rare combo.

Koni single adjustable all the way around.

35mm Solid Suspension Techniques Front Sway Bar

Car is located in St. Louis, Missouri
Pictures available.

Asking $17000(negotiable)

Here's the sticker information

Year: 1999 Color: White
Make: Chevrolet Zip Code: 63146
Model: Camaro Condition: Outstanding
Mileage: 37,000
ASKING PRICE
$ 17000 (negotiable)

  8 cyl 5.7 L Engine   Air Conditioning
  Aluminum/Alloy Wheels   AM/FM Stereo Tape
  Anti-Lock Brakes   Automatic 4-Speed Transmission
  Center Console   Dual Air Bag Restraints
  Intermittent Wipers   Limited Slip Differential
  Power Brakes   Power Steering
  Rear Spoiler   Tachometer
  Tilt Steering Wheel   Tinted Glass

  Ground Effects Package   Power Windows
  Lighted Entry System   Leather Seats
  Performance Package   Power Door Locks
  Glass Panel T-tops   Power Mirrors
  Air Dam   AM/FM Compact Disc Player
  Leather Steering Wheel   6-Speed Transmission
  Keyless Entry System   Alarm System
  Chrome Wheels   Compact Disc Changer
  Cruise Control   Fog Lights
  Remote Trunk Release   Sport Appearance Package
  Rear Window Defroster   Power Drivers Seat