Tire Rack

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire Rack
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:47:08 -0500
About three weeks ago I called Tire Rack asking about a winter tire/wheel
package for the 2000 Mazda MPV I bought for my wife this past summer.

I wanted Blizzaks because I have always heard good things about them and my
wife has to get to the high school even when classes are canceled.

They sold me four WS-50 Blizzaks, mounted on 6X15 steel wheels with a set of
wheel covers. I also told them that I wanted them delivered during this past
week. They arrived on Tuesday.

Each tire and wheel was singly wrapped, mounted, balanced, nice and clean
and ready to mount. The wheel covers are plastic but of a very good quality.
I had to use both hands and feet to get them on the wheels. They aren't
going anywhere.

I also found that they had included a complete set of nice quality chromed
lug nuts for the wheels. I wasn't expecting that.

All in all, I am very pleased with the service and the quality Tire Rack
displayed in this case.  In order to duplicate the price, I would have had
to run all over town finding wheels here, the tires there, gone to Pep Boys
for the wheel covers and the lug nuts. Here I just had to jack up my car and
bolt everything on.

This was very convenient and very price competitive. They did a good job.
I'm impressed.

Larry Steckel