Re: Mini & Service

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mini & Service
From: "Brian Garfield" <bgarfield@md.adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:41:15 -0500
Actually James, you might have to be about 7ft to not fit in the new MINI.
Just like the old, it's very spacious inside, but this time, even more
headroom.

I posted this off list to another racer, but I should also warn others.  One
of the big discrepancies, besides lack of a "local" dealer for some, is the
service issue.  To get manufacturer service, it will HAVE to be done at a
MINI dealership.  BMW dealerships are no more authorized than your Isuzu or
Mazda dealership.  So, for those of you having to drive 3 or even 6 hours to
a dealership, would have to do the same for manufacturer service checks.