Re: brake ducting for stock classes

To: Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: brake ducting for stock classes
From: "matthew c. mead" <mmead-autox@goof.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:53:34 -0500
Yeah, I realize that I could do that.  I'd much rather stay
within the rules.

One of our local members runs a car in a class that it doesn't
totally fit in.  At the beginning of the season he spoke with the
competitors in that class, was upfront about it, and none of them
had a problem with it.  Well, one of his competitors was only fine
with it until he lost to the misclassed car - then comes the protest.
I'd rather avoid the situation of making someone choose to either
protest me to begin with or just wait until I beat them.

I want the mod solely to keep the brakes cool on the track, and
if I can make the mod in such a way that it can be undone easily
for autocrosses, I will.  If not, I'll run in BSP and make it SP
legal.

-matt

--
matthew c. mead