Re: [evolution-disc.] March 23/24 or 30/31 Events in SoCal?

To: <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] March 23/24 or 30/31 Events in SoCal?
From: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:18:01 -0800
You've got a very good chance of something happening in March.

Traditionally one weekend is a National Tour in San Diego and next (or
prior) weekend is a Los Angeles ProSolo.  Plus, in whatever weekend is free
after the national events get scheduled, we will hold a local championship
on Sunday (and likely a practice on Saturday).   San Diego might hold
something as well.

The weekend of the 23-24 is also the IRL race at California Speedway and the
30-31 is Easter weekend.  We will avoid scheduling on the 30-31.  We
probably will not be able to avoid something running on the 23 and 24.

Steve Ekstrand
#360 Cal Club