Salina - Veterans Day Solo II

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Salina - Veterans Day Solo II
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 00:04:53 -0600
If you need that one last autocross fix before winter winds whistle 'crost
the plains....

Sunday - Nov. 11 - Veteran's Day - a nice red, white & blue day to have an
autocross.

Salina Region SCCA - East Crawford Recreation Area
Registration about 10 am, FCO 11 or so. We're never too precise about such
things. ;-)
Entry $15. Just show up, pay up, buckle up and run.

Why autocross. Because in the U S of A, we enjoy the freedom to do so!

--Rocky Entriken

"We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are
hard." --JFK