Re: Car (vehicle?) advice

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car (vehicle?) advice
From: AC9C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 07:37:02 EST
I didn't catch the beginning of this thread, so I hope my comments are
relevant.

I have a '96 full size Chevy conversion van with the 350 Vortec with the
3.73:1 rear with locking diff.  I use as a family hauler & tow vehicle.  I'll
come out of the closet and admit that it may be the best all around vehicle
that I have owned.  This thing is comfortable and can really pull.  The kids
love the TV/VCR etc.  Anyway - I can pull 7000 lb. all day long at 80 mph --
even up hills.  All in all a great setup for towing.

FYI - I am getting a new Van so the '96 is looking for a new home...

Mike Taylor
AC9C@aol.com