Koni update for MR-Spyder and S2000

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Koni update for MR-Spyder and S2000
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:12:27 -0400
The MR2 Spyder has been developed already in Holland and the first pieces
are due for production in early January.  Pending fitment confirmation, I
intend to bring in a lot of them. The part numbers are 8641-1420 Sport
front and 8641-1422 Sport rear (all cut-a-strut externally rebound
adjustable twin tube low pressure gas inserts) with a List price of $190 each.

The S2000 parts are due to be received here also in January (we did the
development for no fit confirmation needed) in large quantities. Part
numbers are 8041-1278L/RSport front and 8041-1279 Sport rear. Both are
externally rebound adjustable twin tube low pressure gas shocks with a List
price of $218 each

List prices are not the sales price.  You are generally looking at a sales
price of about $135 for shocks that list @ $190.  About $150-155 for shocks
that list at $218.

Just an FYI.  I know there are folks waiting patiently for them.

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
www.stranoparts.com
800-729-1831 orders/price info.