Re: Untouchable = SP

To: autox@autox.team.net, Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: Untouchable = SP
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 17:56:05 -0500
Thanks for the history, Rocky.  I didn't really know all that, but it's
kinda funny how it all sounds just like the reasoning for STS1, 2, 3,
SM1, 2, 3, blah, blah .....  I feel it supports my hypothesis in that it
was made to fill a present day need (then), has lost it's way a bit, and
should be brought back into line with it's original intent.  (Making the
other "patch" classes unecessary)

The only part I dis-agree with you on is the statement below.  I totally
reject the idea that something is too established to be changed.   It
may be difficult, expensive, and time consuming but it should certainly
not be considered off limits.  This is what leads to restricted thinking
IMO.