Re: Honda S2000

To: "gregg lee" <gregglee@worldnet.att.net>, <JIMVICMORE@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Honda S2000
From: "jcgz3" <jcgz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:25:24 -0700
I'll agree upto "more solid than Miata".  I had a couple of Miata's, an
raced them over 8 years.  Never had any big problems with them.  In less
than one year, my S2000, has had the tranny rebuilt already.  I know of two
others that have had the rear diff break also.  Don't get me wrong, the
S2000 is a great car, but quite a bit more fragile than the bullet proof
Miata.  One other comment, below VTEC, it feels alot like a Miata, a bit
less nimble, but what isn't ;-).
---JHG