Re: BMW back seats

To: Chris Eckles <MRoadster@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: BMW back seats
From: "matthew c. mead" <mmead-autox@goof.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:46:18 -0400
Or sign up for the bmw uuc digest - one of the most helpful BMW
lists around.  You're more likely to get a response from that
list than the bimmer.org boards.  Those seem more frequented by
rice boys with enough money to do ricey things to an M3.

-matt

--
matthew c. mead

mmead (at at at) goof (dot dot dot) com (you know what to do to email me)
http://www.goof.com/~mmead/