Re: Nats Pax

To: Hottvr@aol.com, volpp@netdoor.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nats Pax
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone know how they are going to handle the PAX for next year? I
wouldn't think they could just take raw times from nationals.

Two run groups ran on the north course, the rest on the south, and
those who ran heats 3-6 on thursday were running on an abridged version
of the south course that was modified to avoid a pothole and added a
"significant" chunk of time (somewhere between a few tenths and a full
second i'd imagine).

Has an issue like this ever been addressed in the past? I would imagine
it would be similar if it rained for some heats and not for others. How
was this resolved in the past?

Randy