WNY SCCA Event on 9/16 will go as planned!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: WNY SCCA Event on 9/16 will go as planned!
From: "THOMAS ERNST" <autoxr_95@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 08:14:37 -0400
The 5th annual Ken Kaiser Memorial AX to benefit Cystic Fibrosis will happen
as planned. The event will be held at ECC-North in Williamsville, NY (outside
of Buffalo). Registration opens at 8:30, Drivers meeting at 10:00, first car
off about 10:30.

We felt that in light of the tragic events of this week, we really need to
take a break from the non-stop barrage of information, and be together with
friends to enjoy an afternoon.

We realize that others will not be able to take this break, and our thoughts
and prayers will be with them.

If you would like to join us there, please see our web page at
www.wny-scca.org for directions to the site.

Thanks for the bandwidth and God Bless America!

Tom Ernst
Solo2 Co-Chairman
WNY SCCA