Re: Tech at Nationals

To: "Sam & Greg Scharnberg" <samandgreg@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: Tech at Nationals
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:09:16 -0500
I would suspect that, since rollbars are not required in Stock/SP (but are
"allowed"), they need meet no height spec. Also, in the case of ragtop cars,
"street" rollbars are often below helmet height because they need to be in
order to put up the top. The point being not to require something that would
make it impossible to use a Stock/SP car as a daily driver. By extension,
true also of STS cars (and SM? dunno if they have a rollbar requirement).

--Rocky