Wells Cargo - Triumph hauler - trailer

To: AUTOJUMBLE@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wells Cargo - Triumph hauler - trailer
From: mbarre@juno.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 04:42:01 -0500
I am selling my 14X6 Wells Cargo double axle tote wagon.  Ramp door and
walk door w/ aero bubble front.  Great shape, electric brakes.  I have
hauled my TR3 and Spitfire in it - it is tight but they fit.  Also great
for keeping a project car out of the weather and not in the garage.  It
is a heavy duty trailer and weighs just under 2K#.  I bought a larger
trailer.  Located in Mobile AL.  $3K OBO.

Matt Barre
MBarre@juno.com