Perry SEDiv Solo2 update

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Perry SEDiv Solo2 update
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 00:51:24 EDT
Today was hot, hot, and .... humid & hot, but dry!  We expect more of the
same for the entire weekend.

The Phase 1 Evolution School and Team Challenge practice took place today.
Everyone got in more runs than they could stand.  The Evolution School was
completed by 2:30 pm and the Team Challenge practice was extended until 4 pm
to allow a number of late shows to get some seat time in.  The Mid-GA Region
arranged a nice catered lunch for today's participants.

We logged in 99 drivers during Friday evening registration and approx. 9
teams for the Evolution-Kumho Tire Team Challenge competition.  A substantial
registration crunch is anticipated for Sat. morning.  Not very large numbers
by other Division standards, but very healthy for the SEDiv.  This looks to
be one of the largest SEDiv Solo2 events in recent history.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward