Re: from kansas city to topeka travel

To: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: from kansas city to topeka travel
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:06:34 -0400
My wife has done KCI Road Runner
http://www.kciroadrunner.com/
1 800-826-8294
She thought it was pretty awful. But it does get you there.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.