Re: from kansas city to topeka travel, here's the lowdown

To: <hottvr@birch.net>, Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: from kansas city to topeka travel, here's the lowdown
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:40:27 -0700
At 12:02 PM 8/23/01, <hottvr@birch.net> wrote:
>There is a shuttle service from KCI to Topeka. I think its called
>KC Roadrunner. I'm not sure on any details.

They are called KCI Roadrunner (800-826-8294) is the number

They have 10 departures from KCI and 10 from Topeka daily

RT cost is $62, one way is $35.

IF you travel with a "relative" (hint, hint, wink, wink) father, brother,
sister, cousin, step uncle - the 2nd rate is discounted $20 RT or $10 1 way
($42 rt, $25 1 way costs)

They leave Topeka mornings from 6:10 to 6:30, get to KCI by 8:15, next
return is a 10 arrival at KCI