Re: The move as reported by . . . .

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The move as reported by . . . .
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:55:17 -0400
I know, I'm a sort of "I want it NOW" type.  :^)

I'd let the Gov. co-drive my car this year.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.