What's your dream car?

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's your dream car?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:23:28 -0500
I got asked a question the other day by a vendor of mine.  She came to visit
my cubicle and noticed all the die cast model cars on my shelf.  A
children's car book shaped like a 911 Turbo complete with wheels, a '55
T-bird convertible, a Shelby Cobra 427, a 1995 Dodge Neon (of course ;^), a
'62 Vette hard top, a '61 356B Porsche and an Audi TT hard top.

She asked what my dream car would be and I honestly didn't have an answer
for her.  I guess I never thought about it that much.  Now with the
Powerball jackpot approaching the 300 million dollar mark, and all the
accompanying lottery fantasies, I've tried to pick just one dream car.  But
I can't think of just one car that would be my all time personal favorite.
I guess I like all things automotive too much to narrow it down to just one.

What about the rest of y'all?   What's your dream car?  I'm willing to bet
that a lot of folks would pick a reasonably attainable car like an early
911, '65 Mustang, Jaguar E type, etc., instead of something truly exotic
like a gull wing 300SL Mercedes or an old McLaren CanAm car.

(Sure beats all the talk of HQ moving to Topeka.)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
STS #69   TLS #13
knuckledragger@kcweb.net