Reaction to the Speedvision petition

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reaction to the Speedvision petition
From: "Brian Ricker" <brian@rickernet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:39:01 -0500
Bob Varsha announced during the F1 race on Sunday that they would be
pursuing the broadcast rights for F1 for 2002 and beyond. They also said
that the rumors that they were going to become the "NASCAR Channel" were not
true and that they would continue to cover the wide variety of motorsports
that they do now.

CART