Re: Nationals move

To: Rick Cone aka ConeKiller <rickcone@bellsouth.net>, jeff@winchell.com,
Subject: Re: Nationals move
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:09:30 -0700
The odds are if the nationals are moved east the percentage of west coast
drivers will drop. So I guess moving the event east would 'allow' other
regions more opportunity to win? Just joking, really. Those many wins were
recorded several years ago and the winning rate has dropped off
significantly over the past 10 years or so. NorthWest region has a very
impressive number of wins, especially based on the size of the region and
the distance traveled.
--Pat Kelly