Re: Waco event moved to Pennington Field

To: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>, "Team.Net"
Subject: Re: Waco event moved to Pennington Field
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 00:01:02 -0500
From: Phillip Osborne <psosborn@gte.net>

>Hi folks, sorry to hit the entire list with this news, but the solo event
>scheduled at the airport in Waco on Aug. 26 has been moved to Pennington
Field
>in Bedford...President Bush and his entourage will be coming and going at
this
>location for the next couple of weeks, and it is off limits to mere
>mortals...

Too bad.  I was very impressed with the site when I was down there last
year.  Concrete is almost as good as the MANG site up here.  We are missing
the two Corvettes of Minnesota events there this year due to construction
(fallout from the idiotic light-rail project, I believe).

But if Phil says the alternate site is good, I believe him.  Have a good
time, Texans!

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati