Re: More from Mr. Johnson

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More from Mr. Johnson
From: CHARLES SCHULTZ <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2001 12:07:09 -0700
He mentioned this in my conversation with him, but I got the impression it
would not likely enter into the decision about HQ's location.  He said it'd be
pretty sleazy of the club to move Nats to another location after Topeka did
something like this, and that the Runoffs and Nats were each contracted
independently using some sort of bidding process.

He also mentioned that the new road course being built near Birmingham would
be, in his opinion, the "Augusta National of auto racing."  He has been there,
BTW.

It is in the hands of the BoD.  Consult with them for more info and to provide
your input.

Chuck