Wheels/BFG R1s for sale at Topeka

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels/BFG R1s for sale at Topeka
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:06:20 -0400
Hi Folks,
Sorry to spam the list, but I have a set of wheels, with BFG R1's that will be
available at Topeka.  They are American Racing AR24s, 14x6, 5 on 100mm, 35 or
40mm offset.(whatever the earlier offset was, no machining required to be
legal)  These wheels are like new, and the only set of tires that has been
mounted are the tires that are on them.  They are BFG R1s, two of them are 225
50 14, two are 205 50 14.  Tires have three autoxes on them, including Bob
Monday's winning runs at the Meridian Tour.  They have not been run since.
They have more than enough left for Nationals Competition, including the
practice session.  I would like to get 300 bucks for tires and wheels,
delivered to Topeka.  If interested, please let me know private email ASAP.

Phil Osborne