wanted: turbo

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: wanted: turbo
From: "Chas M" <autox1979@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:08:15 -0500
I am looking for a small turbo that would fit a 1.5L honda engine. Just
about anything small would fit the application. i am not looking for loads
of power, just for a little more get up and go for around town and passing.
Possible sources: Shelby GLHS, Dodge Shelby Shadow, turbo golf. I am looking
for a cheap (but running) turbo. If anyone has a lead on one, please forward
this info to me. If I remember correctly, my stock ECU can handle 6psi with
the stock MAP sensor. That is probably all I need to be quite sufficient.

Thanks guys. Good luck in Topeka to all those going. When college is
finished in a few years, I will join you.

Chuck Mathews