Tires, Wheels, Misc For Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net, ner@ner.org, nersolo@ner.org,
Subject: Tires, Wheels, Misc For Sale
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:50:59 EDT
Season is winding down and time to clean out the garage (and storage box).  I
have for sale.... email me privately to discuss pricing/detals.  All items
located in the Northern Virginia Area.

(1) Saturn DOHC Motor, came out of a 97SL2.  Complete from Intake Manifold to
Oil Pan and Exhaust Manifold.  Removed from car for "internal noise" most
likely rod knock but it ran.  Good for a core motor or a rebuildable spare.
FYI - Core motors at Saturn Dealerships go for $250 although i'm selling it
(obviously) for cheaper than that.

(4) BFG Comp T/A R1's (the original R1) 225/50/15
    Good Shape, 50-60% left.

(4) Saturn SC2 (95) Teardrop II Wheels
    Good Shape 4x100, 15x6, +50mm

(1) Momo Cobra Chrome/Carbon Shift knob
(1) Momo Race Aluminum/Carbon Shift knob
(1) Momo Black Leather Shift boot

(1) 9x3 K&N Cone Filter - Black cap on end

(2) Hella H4 Headlight housings with (2) PIAA SuperWhite Bulbs with (2)
wiring harness adapters - These were installed in my Saturn 92SC - one of the
housings has a crack in the face of the housing but is otherwise functional.

Thanks!

-Ryan 95SC2 #88ES