Re: Sandblasters?

To: "Team.Net (Group)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sandblasters?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:34:48 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Jim Wilson wrote:
> One place I know that carries the portable sandblasters with
> the little pressure tank on wheels is:
> http://www.tiptools.com/

This place is pretty cool.  Also if you live reasonably close (they're in
Eastern Ohio, about 2 hours from Pittsburgh), they sell stuff off the
floor cheaper than online.  They got more sandblasting stuff than I've
ever seen.  In fact, I bet they have a "cabinet" model big enough to drive
into... :-)

> You could also check out Northern Hydraulics http://www.northernhydraulic.com/
> or Eastwood  http://www.eastwoodcompany.com  or Harbor Freight
> http://www.harborfreight.com/

Norther and Harbor Freight both carry a Chinese (or whatever) model that
isn't too bad.  Its the red one with a screw on cap.  My dad got one of
those and it works fine for him.  I think he spent some time getting
different fittings for it though.  It sounded like a "bolt it together,
fix the minor details, then use" type of thing.

Mark