SW DIVISIONAL - RAMADA INN HAS CLOSED - more hotels to call

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SW DIVISIONAL - RAMADA INN HAS CLOSED - more hotels to call
From: "David Hedderick" <davebs14@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:56:54 -0500
This is a FWD from Roger. We just found
out as of this morning when we tried to call
and the phone was disconnected. They gave
us no notice. However, here's Roger's message.
They are working on a new race hotel. And
any info we get I will post again.

David Hedderick
=====================================

If you have a reservation at the RAMADA INN for the Southwest Solo2
Divisional - you are now without a room.  I just found out that the Ramada
(Race Central) hotel has CLOSED!!  The LaMarque Ramada did not bother to
tell anyone or call any of you.

RAMADA Says This:
1.) Book a reservation elsewhere
2.) Call 1-800-828-6644
3.) Let them know that you are part of the Sports Car Club of
America event in Lamarque Texas.
4.) File a concern or case.
5.) Keep receipts from the hotel you stay at.
6.) You will should be contacted by the Ramada to settle the concern
or case after 7 business days.
7.) Call back after 7 business days if you have not been contacted
SO here is a list of some hotels in the area.
There are more hotels if you search the internet for Clear Lake,
Webster, League City.
These listed are within 5 miles
Feel free to call me if you need help
Roger H. Johnson